Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just posted on EBay - HA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Just posted on EBay - HA! Empty
PostSubject: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2008, 1:54 pm

55 children's movies, from age to well, I still like to watch some of 'em.

Check it out! Item # 170202083057
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2008, 9:18 pm

GOOD GRIEF GIRL FRIEND.. You need to save those for the Grandkids on the way.. You know there is going to be a BUNCH... lol! Got to save some of those... cake ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2008, 2:21 pm

Hopefully, by the time my boys have kids, those kids won't even know what a VCR tape is.... AT LEAST I HOPE!!! HA!

Bookcases, closets, etc... sure look better!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2008, 9:04 pm

lol! Well, I think they will know.. The VCR will still be around.. coffee Grannies got to have some intertainment you know.. lol! I hope you have lots of Barney.. cheering Oh yea, some good pony movies... cheering

I am not giving up my VHS for DVD.. study I have both and the DVD are way to spendy.. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 10:08 am

Thankfully, the boys never got in to Barney - that thing irritates the living snot out of me... Dillon had I don't know how many gosh-danged Dragon Ball Z - another one that irritated me... tons and tons of Disney, and oh, yeah, Black Stallion, etc...truthfully, my favorite was Mulan... I had 2 of them, and kept one for me... HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 9:25 am

Im getting ready to gear up on Ebay! Get the ole camera out, take some stuff to the laundry house from the barn, and go threw stuff, and let her got! Its spring cleaning time! sunny
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 10:54 pm

Ain't no joke... I still haven't hit the barn yet... reckon Rick will know if anything's missing? HA!

Trent came in the other day, because I have other VCR tapes for sale as well, and he liked to have had a fit... uh, they stayed right where they were... in a box, ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 2:33 pm

I got some great stuff for Ty on ebay OshKosh overalls 2 pair for 99cents +shipping practically new couldn't buy cheap stuff from walmart for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just posted on EBay - HA!   Just posted on EBay - HA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just posted on EBay - HA!
Page 1 of 1