Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

See my new classified

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

See my new classified Empty
PostSubject: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 4:25 pm

listing! Boy, cleaning out closets, getting everything spiffy, including loads of bookcases...

157 children's books just listed on EBay - #170196735962. Great for ages 2-13.

Next, a violin (starting one); a huge Mule picture; and next, pulling out all the kid's video tapes... jiminey, that's going to be a chore!!!!

Next, horsey stuff... got most of it cleaned, just tons of pictures to take!

EDITED TO ADD... ANOTHER SHOW HALTER FOR SALE... DANGIT! Bought this brand new for Scamp last year - took it out of the package this morning, his danged jaws are too big!!! So I've put it also on EBay - item # 170196818310...

Also, if anyone's in the mood to learn the violin - have listed it as well (just pull up other 2 items, and you can see what else I have on EBay)... would be a great starter violin - and don't ask, one of Rick's "Babe, I gotta get me one of those!"

Also, the 2 mules picture by B. Shields listed... very cheap!!!!

Last edited by 7cedars on February 24th 2008, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 7:49 pm

Well IF I had granchildren, Id be all over those books, Nothing better then reading to children.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 8:12 pm

And you know what, I slap forgot about all the books the boys had in their room... I'm like, oh, criminey sakes... I'm done with books today! Goodness... Still haven't gotten all the VCR tapes out, but that's next... maybe Tuesday I'll start on that!!!!

Me and Passion4Palos are trying to see who can out do each other on EBay - can you tell? HA!

I think I'm ahead... at least for now... next you know, we'll be putting our kids up for auction - just joshing!
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 8:38 pm

HA 7C Im so goin for the violin. My grandpa plays the violin and so does my uncle. I think I can get some lessons. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 9:42 am

Sweet! I put it on there cheap enough, so maybe that'll help!

Now, if I can just talk them in to letting me sell some of these blasted guitars just sitting around!!! Have told everybody, if we don't use it at least once a month, it NEEDS TO GO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 1:36 pm

Sounds like you have some MAJOR cleaning going on.. Not easy to get them to give up the stuff.. lol! I got so tired of all the stuff around here I moved a lot of it out.. I still have a lot left to move out. coffee

We had a fire several years ago.. When they came in to clean everything was packed up and sent to the cleaners. It came back wrapped in plastic. I still have stuff left in the plastic.. The folks accross the road had a fire and lost everything.. She came over one night to get some bedding I told her she could have. I gave her some of the stuff still wrapped.. The date on the wrapping was 11/1999.. Good grief.. Shocked Why was I saving that stuff Question I did not have room for the stuff I was using.. Rolling Eyes

My barn is full of stuff too.. Blankets, halters and other horse related items.. I just have not got up the nerve to go through that and get rid of things.. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 5:44 pm

Bluejay, ought to put all that stuff on EBAY - I'm telling ya, I just can't believe it! I've already sold oh, around $1,600 - and I'm telling you, it's like getting Christmas presents when that cash comes in... HA!

I put this Dr. Pepper wood crate thingy on there - have no idea where the heck I got it, thought what the heck... and I'll be dang, if I didn't get a question about it just a minute ago... blows the mind, what we think is junk, some people think is priceless...

We're getting ready to have a major MAJOR garage sale at Mom's... all sisters, some friends of mine are all going to be selling stuff, and we want to make it real big, so we'll have lots of folks coming!

Kateandpaint, I see you bid on the violin - sweet, I hope you get it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 7:08 pm

Brennen likes the look of the halter, so he asked me to bid on it for him. Any idea what it'll cost to ship it to Manitoba, Canada?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 9:22 am

No idea, but I can tell you this... I shipped one to Germany (the last halters I had for sale) and I think it was only like $16 or something like that. I shipped a big recorder/transcriber machine up to Canada a couple of weeks ago, and it'd probably weigh, oh, at least 30-35 pounds, I think it only cost, with the packing, etc., $75... so I wouldn't think it'd be that much...
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 11:01 am

Are you getting to Pay Pal or what is the plan there, You make me want to go threw my Barn and Closets!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2008, 9:37 am

Yep, I just put on there, accept PayPal, cashier's check, money order, but will hold merchandise for 10 days after personal check clears. So far, everybody's sent me money via Paypal, which is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See my new classified   See my new classified Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See my new classified
Page 1 of 1