Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TENACITYS TIMEPIECE

Go down 
+2
7cedars
Bluejay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Empty
PostSubject: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 10:46 pm

TENACITYS TIMEPIECE 29lyalg

TENACITYS TIMEPIECE 2j1wiab
Tommy is just over 16.H and 1400lb. This is all natural. He is NN and loaded with chrome. Tommy has AQHA halter points in limited showing along with grand's and reserves. He was the first Region 1 Reserve two year old stallion in Amateur and Open. He has consistency all the way back on his lineage. Tommy is being offered to outside mares for the 2007 breeding season. He is enrolled in INF and Breeders trust. His foals are eligible for the NW Emerald circuit in Washington. Or, maybe you would like him enrolled in your local futurity? Tommy has a great mind and passes that on to his foals. His size and the ability to move gracefully makes him a good choice for all disciplines. QH and ApHC mares for $1000.00 (includes first shipment). APHA mares for $500.00 plus shipping. We do AI/Shipped semen only.. http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses/
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:49 pm

Bluejay, the more I look at him, the more I like him. I absolutely love the expression in his eye. I betcha he's one smart feller and he throws it on his babies!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:00 pm

LOVE THAT BUTT. He is put to gether very nice. sunny
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:02 pm

He looks like a friggin ROCK!!! Shocked ...drooooolsss... drunken
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 1:52 am

He is beautiful but what are you doing with the other colt you had a pic of... the very colorful one??? Is he by this big guy?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 11:53 am

Yes, he is. The one and only till next week.. He is for sale.. If I don't sell him and get out to show Tommy this year I am going to take him too.. He is a super nice colt. Growing like a bad weed.. I swear he grows a little every day... cheers

I have two really nice yearling colts I will get up on the sale thread on here maybe tonight or tomorrow.. And, I will get a picture of this colt on Tommy's page...

I am still tying to figure out how to get my image with out going out of here and loosing my text to get it...scratch study

Our stallions and mares are the future.. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 5:49 pm

Hey Bluejay, I made it on here. Trying to figure everything out around here. Tommy looks absolutely wonderful. I still have my eye on him for next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TENACITYS TIMEPIECE   TENACITYS TIMEPIECE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TENACITYS TIMEPIECE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Classifieds :: Stallion Alley-
Jump to: