Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lookin for a Halter stud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Lookin for a Halter stud Empty
PostSubject: Lookin for a Halter stud   Lookin for a Halter stud Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2007, 5:48 pm

ok, I am lookin for a halter stud for my TB She's Aloof. Preferrably APHA otherwise I'd have an appendix.

Looking for a good pedigree.

Her pedigree - www.pedigreequery.com/shes+aloof She is actually bred quite well, Sire- Kunjar, a spectacular (once canadian) stallion, who is sired by Fappiano, another exceptional sire. Mr Prospecter would be better on the botoom side, but did well on the top. Northern dancer in there, as well as Northern Horizon, and her dam didnt do too shabby in racing either.... have people off the track out here who have seen her mom race and were impressed.

My mares weaknesses are - small hip (TB hip), longer back, bigger head, (Thats all I can think of for right now)

My mares Good qualities she seems to pass on - extremely well set neck, exceptional bone for a TB, deep heart girth, well defined head (that is a little long like most tb's), and exceptional temperment (that is all that is coming to mind right now.)

Preferrably homo tobi, overo is ok.... just cant be OWLS positive.

and a awesome price would be fabulous LOL
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for a Halter stud   Lookin for a Halter stud Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2007, 7:22 am

why not consider a double registered stallion that is all the rage these days and will give you a much more marketable foal?
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for a Halter stud   Lookin for a Halter stud Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2007, 1:26 am

Lynn M. wrote:
why not consider a double registered stallion that is all the rage these days and will give you a much more marketable foal?

LOL im all for that! Just dont want a AQHA stud... maybe if I had an AQHA mare but not for my TB...

Any studs come to mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for a Halter stud   Lookin for a Halter stud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookin for a Halter stud
Page 1 of 1