Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Empty
PostSubject: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 3:48 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven O.K. Gal whos it to~day??Whos your Newbi bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Pic's Pics & more Pics Please Dancing Excited Exclamation Arrow
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 7:13 am

I swear, I have no idea how this mare is keeping this danged baby. I mean, she's got her tail cocked to one side, and heck, she's ready, little milk dripping here and there.

We went down at 10:00 last night; at 11:20-30, was still standing in the same spot; and just got back from there at 4:30 this morning, still standing in the same spot. She's starting to stock up a bit, so much fluid, so she's going outside today as soon as she eats her breakfast this morning.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 2:32 pm

Well Question Anything yet scratch Have you tried the castor oil and bumpy ride yet geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 3:49 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven The suspense is KILLING me bounce silent
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 8:11 am

I want to hurry up and see this one, too, because every year, the baby just gets better and better. Scamp's full sister was a little long-backed, or at least I thought, but had a low-sling down hip, great head and neck, though. She needs to throw Scamp, with just a bit more sling-down in the hip, and I'm ready to go.

You guys realize if this is a filly, it's for sale!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 2:43 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven SO ANYTHING GIVE Question bounce Suspect bounce
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 7:41 am

At 4:30 this morning, nope! We've got a cold snap coming, supposed to get down to 25 or so tomorrow night. And we're supposed to have a full moon, as Tara has told me, and Rick informed me this morning, a blood moon, I think he called it....personally, I think 25 is just a bit chilly to be birthing babies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 12:25 pm

Castor oil and bumpy ride? scratch

Strange it goes from 70 to 25 there.. You poor Texan's are gonna freeze... geek

We will stay posted on the progress.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????   C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C'MON 7C's WATCHA GOT????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: