Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday to ME haha

Go down 
+2
RoperChick
Sip of Rum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Happy Birthday to ME haha Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 7:33 pm

So my "sweet 16" SUCKED!

I went to get my license this morning and AFTER for 5 months we've been asking and they said i could get it they denied me and said I have to go back to MN to get my license there and then come back and switch it over. OMG, soo im scheduled to take my test on the 27th. Then i was all happy cause I was going to go roping and ride with Jack and he txts me later telling me he's on his way to Las Vegas AGAIN to go to the NFR AGAIN, his parents surprised him with tickets, only for MY birthday. OMG. I"M PISSED, my birthday sucked and I don't think I'm getting any presents. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 8:04 pm

Sorry, you aren't having the birthday you were hoping for, but the day's not over, so I'm sure it'll get better. I don't have any presents for you, but I did want to wish you a

Happy Birthday to ME haha 2sba1k9
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 11:56 pm

aw. well happy birthday. i hope it gets better.
16 is the best age. so no worries girl!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 9:24 am

Thanks guys! It kept getting worse...we went out to chilies for dinner, i got a suitcase from my mom before that but she wouldn't get me the one I wanted, then, i got a present from my bro and he got my sister and I gift cards, my sisters is for hollister, and mines for some gay as$ store, my guy wouldn't talk to me like at all hardly, he's at the NFR.gay. haha and umm idk what else..my dad wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 9:34 am

I thought you and your sister got trucks or something or another?
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 9:44 am

Its horrible when nothing goes right,makes you feel awful.

Im sure everyone ment for you to have a good birthday,there hearts were in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 10:49 am

cheers Hummmm happy birthday to you, ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 11:43 pm

7ceders, My SISTER got a truck, not me..haha gay!

Thanks everyone, I got a couple more presents from family, nothin special to brag about, but better than nothing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to ME haha   Happy Birthday to ME haha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to ME haha
Page 1 of 1