Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

California pleasure bit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

California pleasure bit Empty
PostSubject: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2007, 1:13 pm

Anybody have a used California pleasure bit for sale?

denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2007, 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2007, 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2007, 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2007, 3:03 pm

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
Look at this tail! I have one, It is awesome! Love the way it attaches..
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Tail-Extension-Dark-Sorrel-1-1-4-lbs_W0QQitemZ220171695733QQihZ012QQcategoryZ3175QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That looks like the perfect color. I put that on my watch list. How do I measure to k now what length to buy? How long is the tail supposed to be? What are the different types of attachment?

Thanks

me
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2007, 3:25 pm

I wouldn't buy one of those tails. My friend had one, first time she used it she hung it too low and her horse stepped on it. It completely came apart! I mean it was nothing but a big wad of horse hair, and it's not like her horse stepped on it that hard! She sent the whole mess back and they sent her another one, but after that she didn't really want it so she sold it on eBay!!!
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2007, 3:40 pm

Where's a good place to get one that is reasonably priced?

denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2007, 1:08 pm

Wow, what a shame about the tail. I love mine! It lays sooo natural. Doesnt do the seperation look, or clumpy, where it gets between the legs.

The Tail Has to be above the ankles, for the reason on when a horse backs up it wont step on it, there for pulling on the natural tail. SO, measure from the top of the ankles, depending on what tail you get depends on how you attach it. Measure from the bottom of the tail bone, To the top of the ankles, Start with that measurement. So far, Ebay, has been the cheapest place I have found, I have gotten some really good deals and really nice tails there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California pleasure bit   California pleasure bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California pleasure bit
Page 1 of 1