Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, we're here...

Go down 
+6
REINING CHICK
RoanRider420
Triple J Quarter Horses
Bluejay
SilverBuckleHorses
PHENOMADACIOUS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Well, we're here... Empty
PostSubject: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2007, 11:46 pm

Hey all, we made it down here... I'm glad we don't show until Wednesday, because we need to recover! Maybe, it's stress, but I haven't felt well physically since we got here... headache, bloated, shakey, hot, blah blah blah...

Some things I've noticed:
The atmosphere is not as overwhelmng as I thought it would be... at least not yet Rolling Eyes Everyone seem nice, and all those stars we see in the Journal are real, one leg at a time pant putting on, walking talking people! Who'd have thunk it??? scratch

The stalls in all the barns (except the "Superbarn") are nothing to write home about... good thing we had 2 extra stalls, because I could stick my whole leg thru a hole in one of them! Shocked

Our truck died once we got here, so we've rented a car until we can figure something out...stupid truck... we just dropped 6K into it within the last 60 days No At least it happened here after the horses were settled rather than on the way down or the way home Wink
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 9:20 am

Well I sure am glad y'all made it there safely. Sorry about your truck, but you can worry about that later (or better yet, let someone else worry about it for you!) I'm so excited for you two, I just know you're going to kick some butt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 11:51 am

YEA... Glad you made it there safely.. It is fun to see all those people. Most the famous horses are not there since they retired.. But, there are a bunch of them. Fun to see how the Turner's and others decorate for the big one. And, you are right about the stalls.. We were in barn 8 when we were there and it was really a pit.. You will have to watch some of the auction. Keep your hands down though.. There are some you will really want to have and they will go cheap.. lol!

You will feel better. No reason to be nervous. Just remember you are as ready as you are going to be and what will be will be.. Everything you have done is honest. Put your best foot forward and kick some A$$.. cheering cheering ily kitty pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 12:04 pm

You did take a camera right.... I hope I hope! At least you made it there before it died.. Give us, all the scoop! Crossing my fingers and hoping for the show of your life!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 3:22 pm

Thanks guys, I feel better today for he most part... we had the horses get accupuncture (sp?) this morning. I took pictures, so I'll try to post them later... when the DVM was done with the horses he did electro-shock stuff to my head, hands, and feet, and I think it helped... or at least it makes me think it helped Laughing The whole process on the horses was really cool! first he stuck the pins in, then hooked up some electro stuff, then he put these little marshmellow looking things on the ends of the pins, and then sent them on fire! Shocked Phenom was so good, he seemed to enjoy it!

My trainer says we've got some big hitters in our class, including lpast World Champions... she says I'll be competitve, but wants me to understand that there will probably be politics involved... she just wants me to remember that Phenom is a great boy, and that I love him, and THAT'S why I'm here. sunny
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 3:40 pm

The damn live feed isn't working. I am getting so mad. As if my past few days haven't been bad enough.
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2007, 3:40 pm

dont worry youll do fine. im sure youll place no less then the top 5. im praying you get your first world champ with him!!! good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2007, 7:45 pm

wow that acupuncture is cool!

I'm glad your feeling better!! I'm so excited for you. remember to smile, breath, and put one foot in front of the other!

you got this girl!

GOOD LUCK KELL!!!

Give Phe-man a hug for me!!!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2007, 9:26 pm

GOOD LUCK! Smile I hope I get to see you on the live feed!!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 12:54 am

Thanks again gals, it means so much to know you'll be watching, they put up the working order tonight.. we'll be the last ones in the ring... I'm nervous, but trying to control it for the big guy's sake Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 2:03 am

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I'll be watching you cheering
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 7:24 am

riding let me know what your wearing so i can watch out for you on the live feed.What day you on?
Best of luck but im sure you dont need it pray cheering
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 1:06 pm

We're going in the ring in a couple hours, I'll be in a navy suit with pink underneath... make-up done, here we go!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 1:17 pm

Im Im, Lord have Mercy, And Im not showing! You dont be nervous, Ill be nervous, for you!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 9:35 pm

I had to watch that live feed for hours.. I was not going to miss you.. YEA.. I will not say anything since this is your deal. Good Job.. I bet your are glad that is over. Lots of pressure.. Neutral I did want to tell you that the bay had a weeny problem. He was dropped and wangin his belly.. lol! lol! The Yella Fella was camped in the back the whole time.. And, the gal behind you had trouble with her guy. He was naughty and too short.. lol!

Is he going in open? If so when? bounce
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2007, 9:45 pm

Bluejay wrote:
I did want to tell you that the bay had a weeny problem. He was dropped and wangin his belly.. lol! lol! The Yella Fella was camped in the back the whole time.. And, the gal behind you had trouble with her guy. He was naughty and too short..

haha I thought so too!!!!! the girl behind you had his feet weird too he stood base wide most of the time! and the roany-sorrel had the ugliest hind pasterns!

I though Phenom was the best!!!! You did great Kell!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2007, 11:01 am

lol! My friends used to say I will whisle if your horse drops in the ring.. I wonder if anyone whisled for him? lol! doggie And even better then that I was so busy trying to look good that I never even saw them let alone heard them whisle.. Shocked Very Happy No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, we're here...   Well, we're here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, we're here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Show Talk-
Jump to: