Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)

Go down 
+3
Merikle Waters
7cedars
Bucks&Blues
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 4:59 am

oops, gotta figure it out first. Photobucket is giving me a hard time Mad .
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 4:05 pm

Ok, lets see if this is going to work now.

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Feb2007006-1

IMG]https://2img.net/h/i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/BucksAndBlues/Feb2007015.jpg[/IMG]

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Feb2007013

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Feb2007027

Aww, at least he didnt freak out.
Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Feb2007045

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Feb2007051

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Feb2007034

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Feb2007038

Sorry for the picture overload!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 4:39 pm

Those are all so cute. What is the deal with these young'uns putting their head through bars, boards, whatever. Aggravating, isn't it?

Sweet pictures, though.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 5:38 pm

Oh I just love that paint!!!! Is he APHA? if so, whats his breeding?

I am not a fan of red horses, but I sure do have a thing for a nice red and white!

Beautiful horses, and I can see that Vegas was snooping! LOL
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 10:10 pm

That head though the bars thing.. lol! So much fun till they can't get it out... My colt Chad is practicing that at just under 2 mnths old now.. Dancing Looks like you were all having fun.. Sunny too sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 2:00 am

Cute photos! Smile I love the one of Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 12:53 am

Lol, I dont know what it is either with sticking heads through things. That picture makes me giggle cause it reminds me of what I did when I was a kid.

My big sister thought that I needed to know that if I stuck my head through the rails on the stairs that I would be stuck forever, and that I would have to live on the stairway for the rest of my life. Me being 6, and challenging her wisdom, I stuck my head through no problem, but when I tried to get out, I couldnt. Needless to say I panicked and threw a royal fit. She had to call our dad to come home to get me out and calm me down. Its a good thing she lives in Montana now...Twisted Evil .

Merikle- She is King bred, twice on top and three times on the bottom. I dont know much about paint lines, but I guess thats an odd line for a paint? I could be wrong, so correct me if I am. Im not big on reds either, but she ate her way into my heart. She was basically a rescue. I need to get some pics up of her from the night I brought her home, but they arent on a digital, they are prints. Maybe I could take a picture of the picture? I dont own her anymore, Emma&Slim09 bought her last year. I couldnt have asked for a better home...
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 11:19 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey B&B Love the snaps Dancing As you know I have a red & white Paint too My Pride & Joy cat But my fave of your great photo's is the one of the little guys' nose tongue Really really made me smile alien Such a GREAT shot cherry Who is this Guy Question bounce Think he looks really cheeky afro I have to keep checking him out geek HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 4:51 pm

Thanks Jools! That one pic you are talking about is my 2 yr old mare Vegas. Shes really very nosey and wants to know whats going on with everyone. I have alot more pictures, but got didnt want to flood yall.

Have you ever seen her before? If not I'll get you some more pics so you can see her.
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 5:41 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey VEGAS afro No I havn't seen her before tongue really cheeky alien Is she Blue Roan Question My yearling looks a similar color he is blue roan Suspect love to see more snaps Dancing
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 11:35 pm

Hey Jools, I have some pics that Tara took this past summer at a show we went to. She can take some awesome pictures, I wish I could get half as decent pics as she can. Oh yeah, yes, shes a blue roan.

Here you go!

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Vegas6

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Vegas4

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Vegas3

Ok now its your turn to post some pics of your roan!!
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 2:51 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven OOOH B&B She is STUNNING Dancing Very Very Pretty alien It is SO good to see how my boy is going to look afro I don't have any really up to date snaps of him cat I have promised more of my horses tongue If you check out 'more of jools' horses' on page 2 of General topic you will see him at 2 weeks with his Momma last Summer confused Not great I admit But I will try & post more(Without Mud) soon geek My boy has gone very black this winter jocolor but he is allready starting to shed out & looks really white on his body Suspect is this how your girl goes from Summer to Winter Question No What do you 'do' with your pretty girl Wink Halter & reining Question cyclops FAB Photos Tara silent maybe I should fly you over to take snaps for me Exclamation Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 2:45 pm

Thanks Jools! Your little guy is too cute! Yeah, my mare, if I dont keep a blanket on her in the winter, will turn dark grey. Then in the spring she sheds back out into that silvery blueish color. Ive learned that its alot easier to keep her color if I blanket her and keep a hood on her in the winter.

I do halter with her now, and I wanted to do reining with her, but I dont think that she will make a reiner. She will do halter until April, then she goes off for training. We are going to try our hand at WP, so we'll see how that goes. Im going to miss her withchy ways, but at least I will be able to ride her!

Cant wait to see your little man shed out!
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 12:43 pm

Cute pictures! Wow, I guess I didn't realize Vegas is only 2?! confused Either way, she's a looker! Cool
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 1:54 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey thanks Suspect he fooled us SOOO much he changed colours every month No for the first 6 He was really white at weaning with jet black legs & face cyclops Can't wait to see what happens when he finishes shedding Dancing I call him my mouldy blackberry Exclamation Wink He is really comical jocolor a real character always looking for mischief geek If he is half as georgeous as your girl I will be SOO chuffed tongue I will try & master this photo/computor thingamee soon & get some up to date snaps of him posted cat monkey Love your little pickle afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)   Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics (Photobucket decided to work finally)
Page 1 of 1