Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prison Escape

Go down 
+2
Bluejay
PHENOMADACIOUS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2007, 2:30 pm

I hope no one is too close by to this???

http://www.click2houston.com/news/14190883/detail.html
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2007, 10:22 pm

I live in a strange area of Oregon. Seems to be the place to dump dead bodies.. Just a few weeks ago some freak broke in to a house several miles down the road and raped a 60 yr old woman. Twisted Evil

Now, where I am at is just a little too far for those freaks to go.. I have seen them find a dead body about 6 miles down the road. One time this mean granny killed her little 4 yr old grandson and dumped him on the other side of my area.. Good lord... affraid How could anyone one kill a child. Those two got caught right away. The person who rapped the older lady is still out there. affraid

Now, I tried to kill a gopher one time and could not do it. I kicked it real easy and the dumb thing fell over and died.. I was devistated.. Then I ran over a few jack rabbits and never did get over that.. I just do not understand a mind that can hurt a humane.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2007, 8:30 am

This prison is literally a 1 hour drive from us. I heard about this when I woke up this am. So sad! My husbands aunt works there too. I pray for the ladys family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2007, 8:55 am

Yeah - I'm there about 1-2 times a week. What is REALLY frightening is the number of prison breaks that don't make the Houston news but give everyone a scare down there.

There have been 2-3 times when I've been there and a song will stop on the radio and the announcer will say "Escaped 30yo white male, 5'9, brown hair, blue eyes, last seen traveling S toward......."

Its pretty impressive though, they change the way kids are released from school and everything. And then, an hour or two later everything is back to normal. I think it usually gets "big" when they have been out for over 2-3hrs OR as in this case, someone was killed.

Really though - why in the heck were these two men on a work duty?!?!?!? Not understanding this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2007, 9:53 am

BJ: I've read a lot about the the Green River Killer (I think that was what they called him) I love my Anne Rule books.. you're right, seems like your neck of the woods gets used a lot Suspect SCARY! affraid

Kid and Cindy... I thought you guys were closer than I'd like to all that mess down there.. and I agree, I'm sure the overcrowding is nuts in the system, but WORK RELEASE??? Come on! Mad

Sheila is farther away, so I wasn't too worried there.. besides I think that guy would be hurtin if he stumbled onto her 60 Laughing
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2007, 3:21 pm

reminds me of the two creeps who were out on parole and killed the daughters and mother of a family in the next town over from me Shocked don't know if you heard about it or not it was the Petit Family

uggh it is to scary out there -- even just sleeping in your own home

stay safe!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2007, 8:47 am

You guys ought to see some of the stuff I type, where it gets into the details. That last one up in Alaska I typed -- ooweee, that was one bloody murder! Not to mention typing the life parole hearings for California - man, that'll scare the beegeebies out of ya!

Long time ago, when I was living beside Anita, when the boys were very young, somebody had escaped, cops came whizzing by, was stopping at all the houses to tell us what was up, and I just happened to be out with the horses. I was boarding a race mare, that I swear, that was the most evil witch from He**! I told the cop, the safest place I could be was in the paddock with her! He leaned up by the fence, and asked me whatcha mean? About that time, that mare lounged at him, teeth bared, ears slicked back... he said, yeah, I see what ya mean.

Now, it'd be Kid... I'd dare any man to get in the paddock with Kid and me... just dare 'em!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2007, 2:32 pm

Sheesh - I can only imagine!!!

Right now there are 3 out from Nacadoches I think...walked out through an OPEN door....thanks to the security company that checks the locks..
lol!

Wow - this is amazing!

My dogs are pretty tough when they need to be...super sweet 99% of the time...every now and then though they don't like someone and I figure they have a darn good reason. They've never done anything but I have no doubt that my little Lacey Jane would eat someone if they tried anything...I love my girlies! Anything within 1/4 mile and they let me know all about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

Prison Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Escape   Prison Escape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison Escape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: