Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23 Empty
PostSubject: Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23   Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2007, 10:33 am

Anyone else going to Gordyville this weekend? I'm taking Janie for halter, showmanship and walk trot. I don't think we'll be doing any loping classes this year, it is just pushing her too much for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23   Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2007, 10:38 am

Could you get my flyer to print? Do I need to over night one?
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23   Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2007, 1:14 pm

Oh poop, didn't you get my email? OK, here is what I'm going to do. I have the picture of the colt that you sent me. I'm going to email it to myself when I go home for lunch today. Then when I get back to work, I will try and make up just a sort of basic flyer with his picture and all of the information on it and I will put little tear-offs at the bottom with your phone number. Then I will email that to you for your approval. If it's OK, I can print those off at home for sure. Too bad I don't have a color printer at work, LOL! And good thing my boss is out of the office this afternoon and I already have all my work done for today!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23   Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifford, IL (Gordyville) Sept. 21-23
Page 1 of 1