Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2007, 7:37 pm

I just talked to my trainer....Tucker is doing fantastic.....He suggested that we enter Tucker in the NV Open Show & Stockhorse Futurity this next weekend. Halter, ofcourse. So....He'll do the showing (or his wife)....and I'll be taking the pics/videos.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 1:30 am

Yay!! Very good news, looking forward to seeing the pictures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 11:34 am

Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see how he does!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2007, 9:35 pm

Good luck and we are waiting for the shots already.. coffee
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2007, 9:43 pm

I'll take tons of pics....I'll have to have you guys tell me how to post them!!!!!! I hope he at least behaves himself.....$90.00 entry fee!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2007, 11:04 pm

Rats!!!!!! No show for Tucker!!!!!! The trainer called....There's no-one to show him. I can't show halter horses.....My left leg is shorter than the right....I can't trot the horse in the arena dirt. I have a limp. and would fall on my face. That's ok....There's always next year!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2007, 11:39 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh, sorry! Don't worry. Baby and I have our 1st show on Saturday. I'm sure we're gonna make the front page news..... I can see the headline already..... Bouncing Baby Girl Takes Horse Show By Storm! LOL We are gonna be like a ballon in a hurricane!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2007, 11:37 am

What a bummer. Your trainer does not show halter? Maybe you can train him to do it.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2007, 11:14 pm

Ya...My trainer shows halter....But he didn't realize til the other night that he already had 2 in Tucker's class. Since he and his wife were already paid to show them, he had no-one to show Tucker. He wanted me to do it, but I have some physical problems....I don't "trot" very well. I'd likely fall on my face.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2007, 9:47 pm

Too bad. That can be a problem with trainers. Sometimes they bite off more then they can chew.. Not really the direction you planned for your gelding anyway is it? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2007, 10:48 pm

Ya...It's a bummer....But he's young....Got a lot of years to show. Living where I do, there isn't much opportunity to show anyway. I'm not in a position to travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!   TUCKER'S  FIRST  SHOW!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUCKER'S FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Show Talk-
Jump to: