Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got a job *My first day*

Go down 
+6
Triple J Quarter Horses
Mare
stockman
RoanRider420
Bucks&Blues
emma&slim09
10 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

I got a job *My first day* Empty
PostSubject: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2007, 10:59 pm

I'm gonna start working at Sheplers. I have to go in tomorrow after school at 3:00 for an orientation meeting thingy and then I'll probably get my schedule. I get paid $7.75 an hour and will be working 15-20 hours a week. The only thing I hope I don't have to do is work past 6 on some Saturdays and not at all on some Saturdays but my luck I will have to. Those are pretty much the only days I get to ride. Oh well I guess. I'll finally be able to do more things and buy more stuff that I actually need for the horses and can't afford it at the time

But yeah, I'm excited/nervous but I can't wait until tomorrow.

Last edited by on September 10th 2007, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 12:45 am

OMG! So Im going to make you a list of all the goodies that I want. I love the way that place smells. My dad has a leather closet that smells just like Sheplers. Too bad they dont sell saddles and all the other stuff!

Woo Hoo go Wizzy!
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 7:36 am

OMG, you are SO lucky!!! I would LOVE to have a job somewhere like that. If we had places like that here there is no way Joe could stop me from getting a part time job there, LOL! All we have here is either Farm & Fleet or Pards Western Shop and they are only open until 7:00 so I couldn't work there because my regular job is until 5:00.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 8:16 am

That's my dream job too!! Congratulations! Do you get a discount?
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 8:37 am

Sounds like a neat store. I have never heard of them but then I'm from Po-Dunk Montana so that would explain that. Laughing So I take it that its a western store. I wouldn't have a paycheck to pick up it would all be spent there. My daughter worked at Murdocks Ranch store and I was always having her buy me stuff. Good Luck and I bet you will be a great sales girl.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 9:56 am

Love their Christmas Catalog. Lets see with your discount, I can get, OH Mercy, IM BROKE ALREADY! Id never take home a paycheck!

cheers CONGRATS cheers
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 1:15 pm

Congrats cheering Hope you have some self control and do not spend all you earnings there.. lol! I would..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 7:23 pm

Most of my earnings will go to help pay for the horses and the stuff they need. My discount for the first 30 days is 50% off of the stuff I'll wear to work and then other stuff is 25%. I went today in for orientation. And my first real day is on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for a total of 21 hours. Turns out I met a girl that today was her first day too. I knew she looked familiar and we went to horse camp together a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2007, 9:48 pm

50%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG,where do I send my check and my sizes!!!!! kitty You go girl! Congrats!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2007, 1:48 am

50%?? I would have that store wiped clean im minutes, I have NO self control! So should I put my list and some cash in your tack room??? Does that apply to boots too?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 9:42 am

Congrats! Man, oh, man, I love that store. My sister-in-law used to work there years ago, and finally, her husband made her quit because after she bought all that stuff, she'd only come home with $100 every 2 weeks... but I don't blame her - man, what a cool job!!!!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2007, 11:22 pm

So far I love work. Not sure how long that'll last but right now I like it. I work in the mens jeans department and all I've really gotta do is ask people if they need help and straighten up stuff. The guy that worked with me today is hilarious, he's 17 too. But yeah I didn't get home until about 9:30, I've been at work since abot 4:30, ate my dinner then clocked in at 5. I've gotta work tomorrow (5-9:30) too, but I'm of Wenesday and then back on Thursday (5-9:30), off Friday then back Saturday from 1-9:30 then off until Monday.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 1:50 am

Ooh, mens jeans department! Perfect place to pick up a cowboy! Razz Congrats on the new job, sounds like it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 7:46 am

Oooweee, that's a dream job for a teenager, especially in the department you're working... can we all say YUMMY! HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a job *My first day*   I got a job *My first day* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a job *My first day*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: