Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We're here!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 12:21 pm

Hey guys its been a while!! We are in Az now and its going ALRIGHT. The first couple days were hard and there is like hardly and "normal" kids here...There is security EVERYWHERE and felt like prison for a while but a couple boys from the football team started talking to us and it has just grown from there.. now I have LOTS of boys from the football team to hang out with, its really hard to find a group of normal girls around here though...I like the boys better anyways they seem to tell the truth more and I just generaly like them better, helps that a couple of them are pretty cute too..AND COWBOYS! haha I think I've been asked to go to the movies or bowling from like 3 guys in o...20 hrs? ahaha O well I guess, I have a boy back home, we're not going out but we're really close and I don't really want a relationship here..so yah..but he doesn't trust me here with all these guys as my friends, it kinda makes me depressed to know how close we really are and to think that he doesn't trust me at all is kinda depressing. I trust him when he's with all his girl friends up there without me, but I just get jealous...he knows that though.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 9:41 pm

farao Of course you do.. Way to pretty not to be noticed.. You will have many boys in your life while growing up. BE PICKY... The other girls will either hate you or buddy up to get next to the boys... lol!

No time for the idiots... A true guy will love what you love and do anything he can to make you happy.. Don't forget that. That is a very special quality in an man that is VERY HARD TO FIND.. I love you It took me 39 years of wasting time to find one.. My guy is great... cheers

Keep an open mind and be very careful who you take up with.. Boys become very possessive and you do not need someone who has no self asteem and is controlling.. Dancing Better run them buy all your forum Moms first.. flower

Glad you are there and making new friends. I know that you are a smart girl and will do the right thing.. pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 9:32 am

Well, duh, like we all didn't know the guys would be all over you and your sister! Fresh meat, is the word, my dear - play it carefully!!!!

You're too young to get tied down to one feller anyhoos... have fun, do stuff you like, and be yourself!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 1:56 am

haha ok, found one!! His name is Brady, he's 16 and a Junior. He plays varsity football and baseball. he's a really awsome guy and soooo sweet. We went to the lake last weekend and had a blast and hopefully are hanging out this weekend again. I'll get pics sooon!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 1:57 am

haha ok, found one!! His name is Brady, he's 16 and a Junior. He plays varsity football and baseball. he's a really awsome guy and soooo sweet. We went to the lake last weekend and had a blast and hopefully are hanging out this weekend again. I'll get pics sooon!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 10:26 am

YEA.. can't wait to see pictures.. Have you started school down there yet? study
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 6:35 pm

I have a couple pics I'll post in a few min.

O yes, schools been going for a couple weeks now, i'm lovin it so far!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 6:47 pm

Ok, here's brady!!

http://a567.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_307dc106fd790d15b14c2783c5d6495e.jpg

http://a916.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_20ad696c00be76e9e6e72858fb3c0d33.jpg

Ok I took these two on the way to the lake, so i had to adjust the color a bit so you could see them.

We're here!! Sd600718

We're here!! Sd600717
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 7:04 pm

Aww yall are cute together!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 9:46 pm

CUTE GUY.. I love you I am so glad you are happy and having fun.. cheering Does he like horses riding scratch
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 11:58 pm

Actually, I'm not really sure, I talk about them a lot but I don't think he's around them. He's not one of the cowboys at school :p
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2007, 9:58 pm

HUM Rolling Eyes Better keep an eye on things you love and common interest. Very important.. Now that you are in AZ you are only about 20 hours from me. Maybe you can come visit.. cheers Would be a fun road trip.. bounce lol! cheering
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2007, 12:22 pm

My bro is moving to Oregon, I can come and visit you!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 9:44 pm

YEA bounce cheers Dancing Where is he coming to in Oregon? scratch You better come see me.. That would be so cool.. kitty doggie cake

Do not loose yourself here.. If you loose interest in horses that is OK.. Boys/men get real jealous over horses.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2007, 12:26 am

I'm not sure exactly where, or when...but sometime!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're here!!   We're here!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: