Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A second chance old non breedable Maes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronnie Stewart

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-01

A second chance old non breedable Maes Empty
PostSubject: A second chance old non breedable Maes   A second chance old non breedable Maes Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2007, 1:22 am

For the last few years I have started to use my older pension mares as nurse mares ,and it has been working very well
I know foaling season is still 5 months away but you might want to start testing your older mares to see if they are compatible with your weanlings this system will work on 99.9 percent of all older mares
I f you are interested in the protocol to stimulate an older mare into lactating email me at ronniestewart@yahoo.com

regards
Ronnie
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A second chance old non breedable Maes   A second chance old non breedable Maes Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2007, 10:41 am

I would like to know just in case something happened and I needed a nurse mare.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A second chance old non breedable Maes   A second chance old non breedable Maes Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2007, 1:11 pm

I know someone that might be interested, Ill give them your email address, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second chance old non breedable Maes   A second chance old non breedable Maes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second chance old non breedable Maes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Nursery-
Jump to: