Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nashville Star

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Nashville Star Empty
PostSubject: Nashville Star   Nashville Star Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 4:18 pm

I think the new Nashville Star series starts tonight! Razz They usually get some pretty good music outta this show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Nashville Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nashville Star   Nashville Star Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 4:24 pm

Oh, heck. That's tonight! HA! They had a girl or a guy - can't remember which that was from Lindale, where my sister used to live, just a hop, skip and jump from me. I think the one who won it last year from was Lindale, Texas, wasn't she? Rick's always watching that blasted thing... I usually disappear into the other room to see what's on HBO, etc.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

Nashville Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nashville Star   Nashville Star Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 4:40 pm

It's been really good so far, my two favorites are Angela Hacker and David St. Romain, I think they are way above the others in talent and stage presence. I'm *afraid* that Whitney Duncan will win the whole thing by virtue of being a beautiful young blonde. She's talented, but in my opinion not anywhere near as talented as the other two. Tonight should be good, they are all doing their own original songs.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Nashville Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nashville Star   Nashville Star Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:53 am

I never got into that show, but I hear alot about it. I confess to being an Idol fan, however, it's my only television addiction! I can't watch every one, however, because my son has varsity basketball games every Tuesday, but that will be over in March!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Nashville Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nashville Star   Nashville Star Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:19 pm

I love the Chris Young CD from last season I think??
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

Nashville Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nashville Star   Nashville Star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nashville Star
Page 1 of 1