Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Say a prayer

Go down 
+10
QHorse163
Kidd Kuhlmann
Cindy
Triple J Quarter Horses
RoanRider420
PHENOMADACIOUS
7cedars
RoperChick
smokey
Lynn M.
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 10:33 pm

Allie is offically heading off to Oklahoma for further diagnostic testing after 3 weeks of antibiotics she appeared to be coming around this am we found her down and not doing well so tomorrow we are taking her to ??? hubby knows for imaging of her lungs she isn't moving any air in the left lung.... begining to wonder if this is the end of my precisious baby girl I was lucky to deliver her I love this little one but she seems so fragile Sad I just dont know if flogging her is doing her any favors any more Sad Sad my daughter of Smart Mate out of a daughter of Bob Acre Doc she really looked to have an amazing future.
Pics in case I can't bring myself to later

Say a prayer Lady
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 10:40 pm

What an awful thing to have to live through. All of you are in my prayers for a good outcome. Hopefully someone can do some magic and she will recover and grow big and strong. They are our children and we are never ready for the sorrowful parts of horse ownership. Little Allie girl, we're all praying for you to be well again........... sunny
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 1:52 am

Lynn I am so sorry!!! It's so difficult to see our horses in these situations, especially when they are so young. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 1:55 am

Man, I hate to hear that. I wish her all the luck!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 8:14 am

Prayer said.. may she have the strength to do what she is meant to do and be where she is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 9:08 am

Prayers from IL for the little munchkin!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 9:29 am

Ah, bless her Tiny little heart! Poor Baby Girl! Dont give up yet. Babies are tuff!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 3:37 pm

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 4:36 pm

She is in my prayers! She is a doll and it looks like she has a little fire in her eyes...hopefully with some help from above she'll pull through for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 5:58 pm

Sad Sad well we let her go over the rainbow bridge where she can play in fields of clover with my Dry Doc filly to look over her. Can't write w/o crying. She didn't have pneunomia but a horrible birth defect and was slowly sufficating to death it would have eventually been a painful miserable way to go and I can't have that for one of my girls. The vets, 3 of them, were great and will get all of my serious cases from now(they didn't even freak when I started bawling my eyes out just brought me a whole box of kleenex) oh they even sedated momma for the long ride home but I think she knew her baby wasn't in pain anymore and was someplace better.
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 6:36 pm

Dear Lynn: You gave the very best care you could for her and please know we are all very, very sorry for your loss. It's never easy but she's now without pain and playing with all the angel babies............If I didn't know better I'd swear that her momma is my mare in that stall. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ..............I don't even know you but I can't stop crying either.

God Bless,
Smokey
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 7:17 pm

Lynn,

I've been checking the board all day hoping the news would be better. I cried too, when I read your post. Sad Allie was so lucky to have you to do what was best for her. My sincerest sympathies to you, I am so sorry for your loss.

Beth
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 11:46 pm

Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear this. Crying or Very sad I could tell from your posts how much you loved this filly. At least she is now in a better place where she can be comfortable. You are a good horse mom and did the best you could for her. You will be in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 11:58 pm

Lynn, I'm at loss for words.... I'm so very sorry for your loss of that Beautiful little girl. Some little child up there is grinning from ear to ear because god gave them this wonderful little foal to play with.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 12:03 am

I am so sorry for your loss, but at least she is no longer suffering. As hard as it may be, you did the right thing. BIG HUGS!!

Don't cry for the horses that life has set free.
A million white horses forever to be.
Don't cry for the horses now in God's hand.
As they dance and they prance in a heavenly band.

They were ours as a gift, but never to keep.
As they close their eyes forever to sleep.
Their spirits unbound. On silver wings they fly.
A million white horses against the blue sky.

Look up into heaven, you'll see them above.
The horses we lost, the horses we loved.
Manes and tails flowing, they gallop through time.
They were never yours, they were never mine.

Don't cry for the horses. They'll be back someday.
When our time is gone, they will show us the way.
Do you hear that soft nicker? Close to your ear?
Don't cry for the horses. Love the ones that are here.

~ Brenda Riley-Seymore ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 10:22 am

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one. Just remember that you will see her again someday.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 10:29 am

So sorry to hear this, Lynn! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Bellablue

Bellablue

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 11:48 am

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you .
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 10:40 pm

Oh, Im so sorry! Bless your heart! Wish I had something else to say that would make you feel better, But I know there isnt.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2007, 9:50 pm

Sad I am so sorry. Sad Breaks my heart. I am glad you did the right thing. That is so hard to do.. Makes me cry and I did not even know her. Bless her little heart and she is in a better place now. Sad ily HUGS...
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 12:23 pm

I feel for you Lynn

you did such a good thing -- that little Filly knew she was loved

and now she is in horse heaven thanking you for being brave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Say a prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say a prayer   Say a prayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say a prayer
Page 1 of 1