Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Birthday Presents

Go down 
+3
jools
Bluejay
reiningfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 3:45 pm

Since Wade works away from home during the winter, he gave me my present on his last days off. I got a pair of green SMB boots. He even got the color right. The kids got me a new lunge whip, and some friends got me a bit. One of those Goodwater kinds that the top part doesn't swivel. I love bits, so it was a great present. I will see my family on the weekend, so I'll get some more stuff then. I love presents, so getting older doesn't seem so bad.
What sort of things do you ask for for birthdays and such?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 4:43 pm

Last year was the last time I asked for anything.. Presents are on the bottom of list.. I have too much already. And, pretty much get what I want when I want it.. But, I was turning 50 and asked for a new high end Lap Top and super steak dinner... Got it and love it.. bounce cheers cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:49 am

Every year SAME THING Suspect Never get it Dancing

C.L.I.V.E. O.W.E.N. geek Ho Hum pale

I aggree with bluejay really bounce but a gal can DREEEM jocolor
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 9:10 am

Well, Jools, if we can wish for that, I'd wish for Bradd Pitt or Tom Selleck (watched Quigly the other night)... HA!

Otherwise, we don't usually do birthday stuff, that is, for us. The boys get $100 cash - too hard for me to figure out what to buy them now.

For Christmas, though, a wheelbarrow about every two years, whips, blankets, etc. This year, it was Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Kim

Number of posts : 99

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 5:09 pm

I'd wish for Channing Tatum ... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lol flower
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 10:20 pm

lol well happy birthday reiningfan (sorry I don't know your real name Embarassed )

lol, I would wish for Johnny Depp, or Orlando bloom... lol or brad pitt Drooool!

lol Johnny Knoxville is pretty nice lookin too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 10:49 pm

:O :O JOHNNY KNOXVILLE AND BAM MAGERA ... MMMMMMMM lol ...
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 10:55 pm

lol! You guys crack me up! Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 11:38 pm

Who the heck is Channing Tatum? Is that a guy or a girl?

Awwww..... Twisted Evil just joshing with ya.... alien ... I give!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 1:06 am

Ok, me too I am clueless.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 2:52 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Me too Exclamation

Sadly I have had my passion for Clive Owen since 1980 Exclamation Exclamation Wink HOW SAD IS THAT Dancing The only good thing when hollywood 'dicovered' him tongue thought HA TOLD YA Suspect get to see lots more of him now No not just T.V. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kim

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 4:53 pm

7cedars wrote:
Who the heck is Channing Tatum? Is that a guy or a girl?

Awwww..... Twisted Evil just joshing with ya.... alien ... I give!

this is channing tatum ... he was in she's the man, coach carter, and Step Up

Birthday Presents Chanpos

Birthday Presents Channing_tatum_01

Birthday Presents Shesthemanpubd

Birthday Presents B5179153

Birthday Presents Channing-tatum-interview-magazine

Birthday Presents 007
Back to top Go down
B3

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 5:10 pm

OK, he is DEFINITELY HOTTTTTT!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Kim

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 5:48 pm

baymare wrote:
OK, he is DEFINITELY HOTTTTTT!! tongue

mmmmhmmmm Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .... he's got that bad boy image a little .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 3:57 pm

Jools, I was watching Closer last night. One of my friends said it best, his voice sounds like it was dripped in cream. Yummy!
Bam is hot. Do you watch Unholy Union? I would hate to be that guy's friend. I watch Pirate's just to see Orlando and Johnny. Can't wait till the third.
Back to top Go down
jools

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 4:15 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Oh Boy Reiningfan bounce bounce Yep Oh Yep.... Dancing A few years ago before Hollywood found him tongue My Mr Owen used to do T.V. commercials Voice overs cat monkey Well you guessed It... I was In a PERMANENT hightened No Frenzy...U.N.C.O.N.T.R.O.L.L.A.B.L.E pale What a Face is putting it mildly Embarassed HA HA..... I sure miss him Exclamation Wink Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kim

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 4:38 pm

reiningfan wrote:
Jools, I was watching Closer last night. One of my friends said it best, his voice sounds like it was dripped in cream. Yummy!
Bam is hot. Do you watch Unholy Union? I would hate to be that guy's friend. I watch Pirate's just to see Orlando and Johnny. Can't wait till the third.

I watch Bam Unholy Union ahaha I sooo would love to be his friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 4:53 pm

Being Bams friend could get expensive, but the view is attractive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday Presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents   Birthday Presents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Presents
Page 1 of 1