Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got to love those Wranglers

Go down 
+6
SilverBuckleHorses
Bellablue
PHENOMADACIOUS
7cedars
Cindy
Lynn M.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Got to love those Wranglers Empty
PostSubject: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2007, 1:13 am

Been trying to loose some weight before getting on that tiny plane and tiny seats to China and finally had to break down and by some new jeans my hubby said he was tired of looking at my backside in saggy jeans and I finally got into a pair of 10s yeah!!!! my last pair of jeans I bought was a tight 16 no wonder he was tired of looking at them I was rolling the tops to keep them from falling down but I have to admit to being a bit on the tight side with money LOL (might be a bit of an understatement) but I love my Wranglers I finally feel feminine again I told him watch out when I make single digits you might not be able to handle it! Problem is I think I need a new saddle next lol!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2007, 1:24 am

LOL! Congrats on the size 10's! cheers Any excuse we can use to get new stuff is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2007, 7:34 am

Congrats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 10:41 am

OK! Mad ....how'd you do it? Laughing
My big butt is gonna be on a web-cam in a few months...HELP affraid
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 10:44 am

5 weanlings to halter break, 1 yearling and a 2yr old not to mention a house to remodel and the stress of dealing with politicians also I hear it is a real %^&$# to make it to the top of the Great Wall and after getting trampled by a horse 2yrs ago my leg has never been the same I spend a lot of time on the stair stepper because I am not going all the way to China and not getting to the top of the Great Wall come hell or high water I am making it to the top!!!! 35lbs and counting bounce
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 11:08 am

SWEET! You go girl! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bellablue

Bellablue

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 11:15 am

Wow, way to go Very Happy Take lots of pictures from the wall, what an amazing opportunity... not to mention bringing home your beautiful son. How exciting for you.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 6:28 pm

Good for you Lynn! Maybe I need to come up and "train" with you lol. I sure can't wait to see all the pictures I just know you're going to take, and I know you just can't wait to bring home that beautiful boy of yours. I bet you'll have him on a horse in no time, and I can only immagine how much better his life will be because you're such a wonderful woman to do what you're doing. I love you just for this Smile I dunno why, but thinking about all this makes me a little teary, maybe it's because I'm adopted too.... It's an emotional day, blah, lol. But seriously, good job with the weight loss!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 9:00 pm

WAY TO GO cheering Loosing weight is so hard to do.. I gave up. cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 10:29 pm

Silverbuckle every day is an emotional day around here these days crying at a drop of the hat people just being nice and I cry... I cry in church the most don't know why kind of weird? the funny thing is he is the one bringing so much into our lives not the other way around Laughing . They talk about pregnancy hormones they haven't seen adoption hormones when you have a picture of your child who is 1/2 way around the world needing you and you can't get to them man I could go on and on... today I cried because I left my 4yr old filly at the trainers Peppy's oldest and I love my trainer I wouldn't trust her to anyone else and he was in love with her already but she is special....
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 12:41 am

I can't immagine sitting there, and knowing he's your little boy, and not beeing able to just jump on a plane and sweep him up right then and there. I think church is probably a special place for you because deep down in your heart, you know God put this little boy in your life, and you in his for good reason. I know that he is bringing you so much happiness, but I think he's going to have some very good parents too. Jeeze, I don't know what it is, but I've turned into a big cry baby lately. Everything is setting me off, and I don't think it's possible for us to all be PMSing at the same time, lol. Must be something in the air??? HAHA, all I know is that I sure would love to come and visit you and your family someday, I think it'd be a blast doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 1:08 am

Lynn congratulations on the size 10's. cheers I cannot imagine how hard it must be not to have your boy with you!! But you'll be together soon and he is so lucky to have you for his Momma.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 8:40 am

We are all counting down the days for you!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 9:21 am

Lynn, Ty will be here in no time... and yes, you're right, worrying about him from overseas and can do nothing must totally be nerve wrecking! Saw a commercial the other day, on a child who had the cleft deal, and then what the child looked like after surgery - that was just totally amazing!

We're all excited for ya, and it'll come soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 10:19 am

Thanks All
and Silverbuckle you are welcome to come visit any time!!!

come during breeding/foaling it is always busy and fun and we can always use an extra set of hands.. there are also usually shows going on and by then Lil should be showing... she should be heading/heeling/tie down and working cow he thinks all around with her we are really excited about her.
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 10:30 am

aww. you know i love you. and sophie sends kisses.

congrats on the weight!! ive dropped 5 lbs. and thats hard for me. I love to eat. ha. good job.

and i cant wait to see pics of little Ty.
i already have a little something to send you for him Razz
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 1:56 pm

Thanks Jamie- Ty is going to LOVE his crazy Aunt Jamie when he gets to meet you at Congress- that will have to be next year... will love meeting your step daughter too I think we should arrange the marriage now LOL. Then we would be related!! Of course we are still waiting for you to come visit sooner you know there is always room for you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those Wranglers   Got to love those Wranglers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got to love those Wranglers
Page 1 of 1