Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Been puttin this off long enough!

Go down 
+7
standbytrucker
7cedars
RoanRider420
SilverBuckleHorses
Kidd Kuhlmann
QHorse163
PHENOMADACIOUS
11 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Been puttin this off long enough! Empty
PostSubject: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2007, 11:58 am

Ok, I need to break down and buy a horse vacuum..I want one I can take with me to shows... this is what I've found so far, but I can't pick between the little black one, and the little blue one at the top...do you guys know what's good? study scratch
http://www.horse.com/depts/maindept-10__dept-80.html
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2007, 9:25 pm

I've never used one, but I've heard good things about the Vac N' Blo ones. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2007, 9:44 pm

I'm spoiled and FORTUNATELY my old blower from showing cattle and pigs was stored fabulously by my father and he said he didn't want it SOOOOO--- cheers cheers

I now own an AWESOME blower!!! The name is gone off the side but it is a light bluish/turquoise color...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 12:36 pm

I've heard WONDERFUL things about the little black 4HP one, that's like $186.00. The attatchments are supposed to help out a lot. When you get one, be sure to let me know how it works for you, because I'm in the market too. How's Mr. Phenom doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 2:55 pm

He's doing well thanks! In fact, we branded him last night. affraid
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 3:32 pm

Oh, poor Boo Boo!!! No
I hope you gave him a nice snack of cat food afterwards to make him feel better!!!!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 4:35 pm

Rolling Eyes ..he's spoiled rotten and you know it!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 9:39 pm

Branded him???? Are you joking me? First the hair, second the branding... Lordy, what's number three gonna be...HA!

Unless you branded him in a special spot... hum!!!!

Well, you be the gosh-danged guinea pig... I've never knew which one to get either, so I just never got one...
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 9:06 am

Yep! Dad and I freeze branded Phenom and Lulu on Monday.

What's next? Well, I'd say a tatt, but I've had our family brand tattooed on myself for several years...as for piercings, that might be out because I've alreedy had my tongue, nose and eyebrow done.. kept those for years, but took them out when I entered "The Real World"... I guess I'll have to think more on that one...I do need to add Charlie's birth and death dates to my brand tatt.. Sheree gave me that idea, and it's a great one.

Fine...I'll be the guinea pig! I'm going for the 4hp vac and blow.. getting out the credit card type
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 1:00 pm

ive had both the large blue and white vac and the small black one (i currently own that one) they both work great. i prefer the smaller one now however, because its easier to travel with, and we had a stud colt put his leg through the larger one and tore his leg up pretty bad in a freak accident.

if you are going to be serious in the halter industry, i truely believe these little vac's are a one up, you wouldnt believe the difference it makes in their coats!!!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 2:31 pm

Thanks Stanby! Li'l sucker is on it's way!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2007, 12:38 pm

I use a strong shop vac. Its the size I can put over my sholder. Cheaper! BUT, there is no replacement for elbow grease. There is nothing that can do the job for a hair coat that is better than brushing. I use mine mostly in the winter to keep from having baths, when working them, sweating them and having blankets on or for dust removal after a serious amount of brushing. Keeping the oils moving.

Last edited by on August 3rd 2007, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2007, 11:14 am

I'm excited, I think I get to order mine next week, so I hope you get to use your new one before then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2007, 9:00 am

I used to have a Vac N Blo. Loved it. Was easy to haul around with me. The attachments were great. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2007, 5:37 pm

Music to my ears! ..it should be here early next week cheering
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 10:15 am

Well, Phenom's in love with a vacuum... Rolling Eyes

I rubbed down both sides of him and brushed him like I normally do, then went over one side again with the vac and blo... I can't believe the results! It really adds an edge to the coat, and that was only the first time! bounce
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 2:36 pm

you mean phenom got even sexier???

how do you keep the fillies away?

haha that's awesome that it worked! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2007, 10:52 pm

I can't wait to meet the big fella in person I love you
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 7:39 am

Are you sure???? He's Fat and sassy!
I will give him this...he knows his way around like an old dairy cow though... this morning we did our routine (in from the pasture, thru the barn, into the stall) without a halter... yep, old cow Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been puttin this off long enough!   Been puttin this off long enough! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been puttin this off long enough!
Page 1 of 1