Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is for you married women!!

Go down 
+7
Cindy
Bluejay
shazgeoff
stockman
7cedars
Lynn M.
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

This is for you married women!! Empty
PostSubject: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 3:55 am

Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 5:40 am

affraid LOL my hubby is feeling the stress these days either they give me my child or I am going to drive him round the bend!!!! There are only so many major household rennovations you can do at one time (painting, plumbing, flooring, etc..) lol! Last week I made him cut a hole in the kitchen floor and crawl under the house (my hubby is deathly afraid of snakes but I think I was Twisted Evil than the thought of snakes) No one of us is going to have to be medicated soon and I suspect it is going to be me... I just hope it is the good drugs Dancing so I can go to a happy place cheers
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 9:13 am

Loved it! I tell ya one thing I've learned... you'd think I would've figured this mess out being married 20 plus years... the next time he goes on vacation, I'm going to have a list that he needs to do. Now, I don't normally do that, I don't *censored* and complain about stuff, because I'll just normally do it myself, but dang, ya know!!!!!!!!!!!! He can't seem to get focused, so I'm gonna help him... HA!

As Bluejay said the other day, boy, it sure would be nice to have somebody cook for me, and have my house clean and my clothes washed and hung up and put up where they're supposed to be - yep, I'll say, that'd surely be super nice!

Just once at lunch time on a weekend, I'd like someone to say, I'm making me a sandwich or whatever, do you want one? Just once!!!! Instead of this, what's for lunch?

Perfect scenario last night... you'll love this one! Dillon's outside mowing, Trent's over at Amber's after working all day, Rick comes in and says he needs the pants he wore today washed for tomorrow (20 plus pairs of jeans in his closet)... I'm cooking supper... I said, okay, fine, when you put your stuff in there, is it full? Well, I don't know, how am I supposed to know if it's full? (I'm thinking, good GAWD almighty)... I holler.. WHEN IT'S FULL DUH! Well, it's not, he says... I said, okay, you've got to go in Trent and Dillon's room, our room and both bathrooms ot see if there's any dirty clothes... Well, I'm not doing that! I said, yes, you will if you want your danged pants washed tonight! Grumble, grumble all through the hall. I'm sort of giggling in the kitchen. So he puts the clothes in there... Well, how full is this thing supposed to be? I said, don't smash it in there, just lay them in there. Well, I don't know how to do it, he says. OOH-Wee I came around that corner, and I said, my GAWD, it's pretty danged bad your own sons know how to wash clothes, but you don't understand how to load a freaking washing machine! Well, that's not my job, he says... Stupid response on his part - he got told real quick about that.

I rest my case... my boys will be able to do everything I do, if it kills me! PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 10:46 am

One story about laundry- I do all the laundry, wash, dry, and fold or hang, but the one thing I ask of everyone is that they take it up into their rooms and put it away. I don't think I'm asking too much!! I fold everything in the office, and needless to say, our office has taken on the second job as family dressing room, because most of the time, instead of taking their clothes upstars, they will just go into the office to get dressed!!!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 1:55 pm

i like that

i cant moan about my man really,he does all the ironing and on weekends will run the hoover around and cook a meal.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 9:40 pm

lol! lol! Ain't that the truth.. coffee .. Funny how we women feel when we get older and have been married awhile. Life seems take on whole new meaning with our husband.. I love you

I remember in my younger years I would have taken the Dr.s advise.. Now it's all about survival in the life we created for ourselves.. Razz cheers2 ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 7:52 pm

lol! kitty lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 9:35 pm

Uh-oh, I got censored... sorry...forgot that word has another meaning, too... HA! Cool Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 10:48 pm

How's this for consideration?.......I had knee surgery 6 yrs ago. My daughter took me to the hospital....My daughter picked me up. My daughter helped me get up the stairs and into the house while my husband watched. She got me settled in front of my computer (leg up on another chair) My husband fixed himself something for supper...Didn't bother to ask if I was hungry......Later, he announced that he was going to bed. Left my a$$ stranded and starving in the computer room. Eventually, I dragged myself to the bathroom....then to the couch. I knew Icouldn't get into the bed.....It's waist-high. (I should measure it in hands)
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 10:18 am

My ex was no prize to begin with but he was such an a$$ when it came to doing things for himself. I was out with the horses at my parents house and he called wanting dinner. I was like can't you make a sandwich or top ramen your self. Mad Needless to say he has been gone several years! cheering It is just amazing how they take everything for granted!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 11:30 am

Very Happy I'm trying to train mine! I'll keep you posted on how that goes.
Right now he is being pretty decent...a little moody but nothing terrible...

His latest thing is, "If I have to get up, so do you" soooo, bright and early I roll out of bed into jeans, drive to the "new" barn, help feed/clean stalls/water off/wrap legs, come home, shower and get dressed for "work"...ughhhh...oh well, it is a good time!!! Hehe, and he only started it after I added a horse I'm gonna go pick up on Sunday in Oklahoma!!!!!

He DID ask what was for dinner the other day after I left the house around 5:30am, drove 2.5hrs to work, worked all day and in meetings until 7pm, drove 2.5hrs home....HAHAHA.....I told him that I was glad he asked because I was thinking spaghetti and I would be there in about 45 minutes and that would allow him time to get it ready for me! Not exactly what he had in mind, but it worked WONDERS!!!!

Don't get me TOO scared yet Shocked I still have HOPE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 5:43 pm

Oh, Kidd, you should've trained him BEFORE you got married!

Just wait till you add kids to the scenario... criminey sakes, you're running around with your head cut off; any time you go anywhere, you feel like you're packing your whole house (one reason why I never went anywhere with mine), and sleep... what sleep????
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2007, 10:41 am

lol! I did a LOT of training first. NOW he is a captive audience!

He's doing pretty well all told. The house looks terrible (all of my things just landed in the living room and guest room)...boxes everywhere, random things everywhere, can't sweep because of the boxes...it is horrid...oh well. He is going to clean on Sunday while I drive to Oklahoma!!!! We'll see how that goes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2007, 12:41 pm

OOHMIGOSH----------The stories I could tell ya!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2007, 1:36 pm

study Loved it! Hee Hee Dancing

Smokey! Love you picture! So give us a few! Hee Hee
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2007, 2:06 pm

I'll scrounge around and see what I can find. This one I cropped, the original had my smarty aleck daughter doing gymnastics standing up on the back of her horse and of course I was laughing at her. Poor Joey sure puts up with a lot from her, she's such a good girl. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for you married women!!   This is for you married women!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for you married women!!
Page 1 of 1