Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce your horses

Go down 
+13
standbytrucker
reiningfan
Cindy
Kidd Kuhlmann
MissLKcee
emma&slim09
Sip of Rum
stockman
jools
Merikle Waters
7cedars
RoperChick
denibun
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Introduce your horses Empty
PostSubject: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 3:29 pm

This is my 22 yr old TEJ mare. She's an evil mare sometimes but I love her...Tippin Halo
Introduce your horses Misc2

This is my daughter's 28 yr old gelding Nick Nickle Bar. He's an awesome old guy!
Introduce your horses 100_2704
Introduce your horses 100_2700
Introduce your horses Western1

My husband's grade gelding...Roscoe. He's about 20 as well
Introduce your horses Roscoecrop

My new mare. In foal, not just fat...
Introduce your horses Bettybooprighthind
And finally, Hesa Mito Commander, 22 yr old gelding. THis is the one that is almost blind and has arthritis. So far he's making it through the winter. Time will tell
Introduce your horses Reesiecopy
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 3:59 pm

Denibun - Most of them may be a little older, but your crew sure does look great!!!!

Here's my boys, most of you have seen their pics before:

Zane, he's 8 years old this year
Introduce your horses HotroddinBadgerakaZane

Splash, my big goofy boy, he's 14 going on 2.
Introduce your horses BethSplash1999PCCCRoping-1Introduce your horses Splashonhisperch3-31-01-1

This is Woody, he is 6 years old this year, he's also the horse in my avatar.
Introduce your horses WoodyIntroduce your horses Woody1-28-07

And.... Memo is 29 this year, I don't have any recent pictures, but in the last year he's really started to look old. This pic was taken when he was in his late teens at a horse show.
Introduce your horses LewisMemoDLRAQHA
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 4:20 pm

I sure wish you guys wouldn't put those grays on here... makes me get the bug of wanting to go out and buy one! I just love steel grays! Rick came home the other night... babe, did you see that horse that was up in the pasture on the way to town? Yeah, I say. Well, I think I'm going to have to get me a steel gray one. At some point, I guess I'm going to have to go down to the Lufkin sale and get him one. Course I don't mind it - I just love 'em.

Woody, boy, I sure do like him! Looks smooth as silk to ride!
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 5:34 pm

7cedars wrote:
Woody, boy, I sure do like him! Looks smooth as silk to ride!

Thanks, he's quite an athelete. He does have a wonderfully smooth lope, but his jig I mean jog is pretty rough. LOL
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 8:45 pm

I know everybody's seen pics already probably, but i'm always looking for an excuse to look at horses. I'm hooked on horses.Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 10:43 pm

lol, i too just love seeing all of your horses!

here are my horses that call Merikle Waters home.

Millenium Miracle, Our 2000 stallion model, Palomino Tovero.

Introduce your horses WPIntroduce your horses ManitoFaceAdPhoto

Here is my baby, Merikle, who is also in foal to my stud, and due in the end of march. She is 95 model.

Introduce your horses Merikleinshelter2

Here is my moms personal riding horse "Taffy"... but I am the only one who really does anything with her. This is also the horse I am taking to school. She is extremely pregnant in this next picture... but some of you may remember her picture. She is a 96 model.

Introduce your horses Taffy11MonthsPreg001

Here is Taffy's son, by our stallion. he is an 06 model, but still very young if some of you remember the birth on the aqha forums. This is "Iniko's Millenium" reg'd CPHA colt (soon to be gelding)

Introduce your horses Iniko4-1

This is a more recent picture, and iniko has his blanket off... and is very dirty! LOL

Introduce your horses NikoGallop

Here is my TB (very pregnant in this pic) mare "she's aloof". In foal to my stallion for this april. She too is an 95 model. She is doing what she loves to do in this picture.

Introduce your horses Gemmiebear

This is my APHA mare "Show Me Yo Money". She is pregnant as well in this picture, and is an 01 model. Very sweet mare, and built like a brick house!

Introduce your horses LaceLace

Here is my AQHA/FQHA mare "Lynn Melody". She is an 95 model, and is due to foal this may, with her foal by my stallion... Crossing my fingers for a stud colt!

Introduce your horses KrissySummer2006

This is my newly aquired filly, she is huge for a long yearling, but is such a sweet soul.... She is pure bred QH, but no one bothered to register her dam. She is a resale project. ''Mia"

Introduce your horses Mia-1

Here is our therapuetic riding gelding for the group home we have here on our property. He is a 24 yr old Dutch Warmblood (ex grand prix dressage horse), and he is the oldest of our herd, and babysitter to all. "Zeddy". he is also the tallest... at a whopping 17.2HH

Introduce your horses 101_0876

And last but not least, our Cremello Mini filly. She is an 06 model, and is such a sweetie.... "barbie". This is her nosin it with my stallion.

Introduce your horses MannyandBarbie

LOL phewf... Hope thats all! LOL
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: My MOB   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 8:11 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Guys like us ALL I LOVE my Mob....(It's the LAW no~one else will)No
But I am a SLOW Sleep study....I have only just got into the 21st century....cyclops
As soon as I master this Photo/computor thingamee you will be ankle deep in goofy looking horses!!rabbit bom Suspect ....

you have been warned!!!pirat
I just LOVE looking at all your photo posts & sigs:flower:
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 3:05 pm

Love all the pictures!! I'll have my daughter help me get pictures of our horses up (we have three currently) because I too am computer illiterate. Denibun(is your real name Denise, I forget!) your first horse you say is a TEJ. Maybe I'm just stupid, but what does that stand for?
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 7:19 pm

Merikle- Nice looking bunch!

Stockman- TEJ was just me being too lazy to spell out Two Eyed Jack...sorry.

Oh and yes my name is Denise.

Denise
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:02 am

Ha Ha ! I thought I was really stupid!! I was wracking my brain going through all different breeds of horses, but really I was thinking, he looks like a Quarter Horse!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 11:23 am

Here's Jazz.

Introduce your horses 8b

Scamp's picture is on the stallion alley. Here's a picture of Scamp's mom

Introduce your horses Coolsummer05-3

Here's a picture of the family oh, about 3 or 4 years ago, I think it is, with my ole paint stud.

Introduce your horses Family

And to update you on the BOYS... just for grins, here they are - like you guys haven't seen 'em already.....

IMG]https://2img.net/h/i77.photobucket.com/albums/j76/7cedars/12-02-06-10.jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:14 pm

Aw I love seeing everyones horses!!!

This is Cisco (Little Sip of Rum) he's 5 now, and yup thats it lol
Introduce your horses Dsc07975
Introduce your horses Dsc08253

ok enough goofy pics lol heres a couple more serious ones lol
Introduce your horses FirstpicswithS2042
Introduce your horses DSC08441
Introduce your horses SarasPics121
Introduce your horses DSC09113

O and one more, my sisters horse Austin, hes a QH/Paint...i really don't like him haha, she uses him for gaming mostly and does some pleasure but I think she's quiting that...
Introduce your horses FirstpicswithS2044
Introduce your horses FirstpicswithS2180
Introduce your horses FirstpicswithS2215

Thats all!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 8:15 am

This is Slim 10yro Arabian/(TB or QH?) Not sure
Introduce your horses DSC00434-1
Introduce your horses DSC00447-1

And this is Emma yearling Paint
Introduce your horses DSC00540-1
Introduce your horses EmmaandDaisy
Introduce your horses 1-3-2007-86
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 5:14 pm

Oh! I just LOVE emma! lol but, I may just be a little partial to paints... just maybe... Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLKcee

MissLKcee

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 5:25 pm

Ok, well here is my current show mare, Casey. She is by Kcees Lethal Weapon and out of a Barpassers Missile/Sonny Dee Bar mare.
Introduce your horses Hrshpblacks-1
Introduce your horses Caseymalsms100
Introduce your horses CaseyMalWPCongress
Introduce your horses CASE

And this is my mare that we are breeding. She is by Radical Rodder.
Introduce your horses Pictures074
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 8:00 pm

I love the pretty little mare heads on both of your horses, MissLKCee! They are darling and I love all of your show outfits. You must really stand out in the ring!! How do you keep the cream SMS outfit clean? That would be a little to much for me!
Back to top Go down
MissLKcee

MissLKcee

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 5:06 pm

Thank you so much! Very Happy

The white showmanship, well... sometimes it's a pain but it really isn't half as bad as I expected it to be! I just have to be veeeey careful. I always get my horse completely cleaned up and ready to go, and then tie her up and run and change. The main problem is the face highlighter, I have to avoid that like crazy. I always tuck my pants into my boots until right before I show (even though the boots are white too and they get dirty as well, but it's easy to wipe off). If it isn't like deathly hot out, I will also wear a really light jacket until I go into the ring. We carry a Tide To-Go pen in our little caddy, along with all the horse grooming things lol Smile ... that stuff is wonderful if I get little spots on myself. It's good to have even if you don't wear white!

Oh, we also had 2 pair of white pants made, which was defintley smart. I don't know what I would do if I only had 1 pair, I wouldn't be able to get through a 4 or 6 day show. I do a good job of staying clean until I go into the show pen, but if it is a dirt ring, I will get a bit of brown sand marks on the back of my leg (just low, around the heel). Sooo yah! It's not so bad! I just have to be a bit more careful!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:55 pm

Hey everyone! I'm new here and thought I'd share my guys (and one girlie)!

This is my little guy, DOB 4/30/06...he may be sold so cross your fingers!
Introduce your horses A1
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:56 pm

Here is my paint...Robins Gay Blade...no clue if his pedigree is worth the paper it is on, but oh well...we bought him to try to use him as a pony horse for race horses...not enough time now though...so he is for sale =(
Introduce your horses Left

Last edited by on February 21st 2007, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:59 pm

This is my now 2yo gelding...he is in race training...in this pic he is just shy of 18 months...
Introduce your horses A-1
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 5:00 pm

This is the last one...she is a half sibling to my 2yo...this was taken when she had just turned 3...

Introduce your horses A
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 6:50 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Kidd Dancing Here he is again to tempt me & drive me even more NUTS Suspect No ROBINS GAY BLADE... cat What is his stable name Question How are his swimming lessons coming Question clown AQHA crashed before I had chance to tell you affraid I EVEN found myself looking up Nedpoints 2007 Quaranteen charges What a Face Exclamation SERIOUSLY I REALLY ADORE him bounce bounce Please keep me posted about him afro Your Sorrells look good albino BUT....I only have eyes FOR HIM pale
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 9:29 pm

Hey Jools! He is doing so well. Very Happy Tonight when I was out at the barn I made him go over some poles...at first he hit them and then he started looking for them...then he started enjoying it! He got lazy at the end and started jumping sets of two...he was just lunging over them but still...
His barn name is "Ozzie" or sometimes just "Oz"...my fiancee gave him that barn name before we even picked him up because of his blue eyes he sometimes looks like he smoked a little somethin somethin:roll:
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 2:34 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Kidd I love hearing about him Dancing I think he is F.A.B....The quaranteen costs are a minimum of $4000 pale I then have another $1000 from Holland to the U.K. No I am REALLY cross it makes things ANNOYINGLY expensive affraid I keep looking at his photo tongue & drooling....BADLY Suspect Notice I cunningly havn't asked you how much he is Exclamation silent Once I get a price I will be frantically trying to find the money Exclamation clown No Joke....Where..AHH which state are you in Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 11:37 pm

Kidd wrote:
This is the last one...she is a half sibling to my 2yo...this was taken when she had just turned 3...

Introduce your horses A

I love this little filly. She looks like she could really sit down on those hocks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your horses   Introduce your horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce your horses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next